The microwell arrays are nano and pico litre well arrays with a flat bottom profile that are very successful in confining adherent and non-adherent cells for dynamic live cell imaging and analysis.
The size, shape and desnity of the individual wells in the microwell arrays enable biologists to confine sub-populations of cells for long term imaging, tracking, screening and are extremely useful for single cell sequencing.
The size and shape of the microwell arrays are suitable for medium and low resolution imaging of cells over extended periods of time ranging from hours to days.
- Simple and effective
- Large range of sizes
- Nano well and pico well volumes
- Achieve reproducible tracking and analysis
- Increase data collection efficiency
- Compatible with all types of imaging or cell culture ware
- Suitable for medium and low resolution imaging
- No glue or adhesive required
- Single cell sequencing
- High content imaging and analysis
- Dynamic live cell analysis
- Cell tracking
- Imaging cell-cell interations
- Lineage trees
- Cell proliferation