The micromesh arrays contain circular or square hole arrays through a thin polymer membrane that can be used to create nano litre wells and are a perfect solution for dynamic live cell imaging and analysis. The mesh format enables the micromesh arrays to be used with cell culture ware that contains biologically treated surfaces resulting in a micro-well with an active base and hydrophobic walls.
The microstructured mesh of the micromesh arrays enable biologists to confine sub-populations of cells for long term imaging, screening and analysis and can be used in conventional cell culture ware reducing the need to design new experiments.
In addition the through holes in the micromesh arrays are perfect as a micro stencil for producing micropatterned protein arrays.
The size and shape of the micromesh arrays enable high, medium and low resolution imaging of cells over extended periods of time ranging from hours to days.
- Simple and effective
- Large range of sizes
- Nano well volumes
- Achieve reproducible tracking and analysis
- Increase data collection efficiency
- Compatible with all types of imaging or cell culture ware
- Suitable for high, medium and low resolution imaging
- No glue or adhesive required
- High content imaging and analysis
- Dynamic live cell analysis
- Micro stencil for protein patterning
- Cell tracking
- Imaging cell-cell interations
- Lineage trees
- Cell proliferation
- Cell membrane imaging