The microgrid arrays are square bottom nano and pico litre well arrays that are very successful in confining adherent and non-adherent cells for dynamic live cell imaging and analysis.
The microstructured surfaces of the microgrid arrays enable biologists to confine sub-populations of cells for long term imaging, tracking, screening and analysis and can be used in conventional cell culture ware reducing the need to design new experiments.
The size and shape of the microgrid arrays are suitable for medium and low resolution imaging of cells over extended periods of time ranging from hours to days.
- Simple and effective
- Large range of sizes
- Nano well and pico well volumes
- Achieve reproducible tracking and analysis
- Increase data collection efficiency
- Compatible with all types of imaging or cell culture ware
- Suitable for medium and low resolution imaging
- No glue or adhesive required
- High content imaging and analysis
- Dynamic live cell analysis
- Cell tracking
- Imaging cell-cell interations
- Lineage trees
- Cell proliferation