The microEB arrays have a parabolic profile that are extremely useful in growing three-dimensional spherical embryoid bodies. Each individual well has a nano litre volume.
The size and shape of the microEB arrays enable medium and low resolution imaging of cells over extended periods of time ranging from hours to days.
- Simple and effective
- Nano well volumes
- Achieve reproducible embroid body size
- Compatible with all types of imaging or cell culture ware
- Suitable for medium and low resolution imaging
- No glue or adhesive required
- Embryoid body formation
- High content imaging and analysis
- Cell tracking